Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy in Baltimore Maryland
Improving the Quality of Life for Both Men and Women in the Greater Baltimore Area
One of the problems with modern healthcare is that some doctors only treat your symptoms without regard to your long-term health. This is especially evident when it comes to hormone imbalance. Even though menopause symptoms, thyroid disorders, autoimmune disorders, and a variety of other conditions stem from a lack of hormone balance, doctors often fail to explore this. As a result, any relief that you experience from medication or another type of treatment is likely to be short-lived.
When your symptoms or a chronic health problem returns worse than before, you rightfully feel frustrated and start looking for another solution. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) may be the answer you have been seeking for a long time. This holistic alternative uses plant extracts to bring about natural hormone balancing with little to no side effects. If you’re ready to try something new, then read on to learn more about the benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Baltimore Maryland.
Besides the natural ingredients and lack of serious side effects, providers who offer this treatment in the Central Maryland Area supervise your treatment the entire time. This includes making sure that each BHRT compound targets only those hormones that require balancing.
The Specific Ways BHRT Improves Your Health
Your Baltimore BHRT Doctor recognizes that you are a unique individual who deserves a personalized treatment program. While every patient has different symptoms of hormone imbalance, some are more common than others.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
The above are just five of the possible benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Baltimore Maryland. We encourage you to contact a local Baltimore Bioidentical Hormone Doctor to schedule your Bioidentical Hormone consultation and learn more today.
- Improved sleep quality
- Insomnia is a common problem for men and women who are experiencing a hormone balance. This is often due to an insufficient amount of estrogen and testosterone, hormones that both genders possess. Getting enough sleep each night also improves secondary problems, including obesity, depression, and stress.
- Higher concentration of lean muscle mass and less concentration of body fat
- The normal decline in hormone production associated with aging can cause hypothyroidism, which in turn causes a slow metabolism. Weight gain and the loss of muscular strength are often inevitable results of having a thyroid disorder. Bringing this essential gland of the human body into balance with BHRT helps to improve these issues.
- Improved bone strength
- Loss of bone density and/or osteoporosis are common as people get older. These issues are particularly problematic for women who have completed menopause. This typically results from the loss of calcium. BHRT supports bone health by making it possible for the body to get the calcium it needs.
- Mood stability
- A lack of hormone balance contributes greatly to anxiety, depression, and irritability. If you’ve struggled with maintaining stable moods, you understand the feeling of being out of control. BHRT balances cortisol and other essential hormones that affect the brain so you don’t continually alternate between weepiness, rage, and nervousness for no apparent reason. Concentration and memory also tend to improve with BHRT.
- Better libido and sexual performance
- Low levels of estrogen and progesterone in women and testosterone in men can have a negative effect on sexuality. Some people feel like they are never in the mood for sex while others still have the desire but lack the ability to follow through with it. Intimate relationships tend to improve dramatically when the hormones are in proper balance.
Find Baltimore Bioidentical Hormone Doctors Near You